A bit of bit of chocolate is okay since Reese Peanut Butter Cups are most commonly peanut butter. So much can hurt your dog and possibly kill him. But don't be frightened in case you rush him to the physician I'm positive...MY DOG ATE A REESES PEANUT BUTTER CUP Question Posted Friday March 31 2006, 3:36 pm ok my dad wasnt house so i snuck a reeses peanut butter cup, even supposing i wasnt meant to have one and i dropped it and my dog ate it...is he going to die? please help me i'm so scared at the moment...hes a wire fox terrior, 1 year previous and weighs about 18-20 pounds if that helps...please assist me danielleFor example, a 65-pound dog eating 10oz of cast milk chocolate is expected to turn signs of an disenchanted stomach (vomiting and diarrhea), it is not in reality a poisonous dose. It's simply frightening to her abdomen. Reese's peanut butter cup forms of candies are less than part chocolate, so I don't believe she's in any risk. Ask Your Own Dog Veterinary Question
reeses peanut butter cup isnt that sturdy a chocolate to hurt your dog. he may be abit sick however he will have to be superb. if you are nervous telephone your vet. just dont let him get to any chocolate once more May 8th 2013, 9:55am branden 3283 5The possible possibility for chocolate toxicity would rely on the weight of your dog. If your dog's weight is greater than 15 lbs the danger of toxicity might be none or very low. Monitor for vomiting, diarrhea, restlessness, hyperactivity, rapid breathing or ataxia (wobbly gait) within the subsequent 8-12 hours.There are instructions for the use of salt -- but I'm really not a supporter of the usage of this on a small dog. But if you are able to test on Jojo during the evening, give some bland meals now (small quantity), and do not be shocked via somewhat vomiting or diarrhea for the next 12 hours (which may or would possibly not happen).
nowadays my dog used to be eating something and i didn't know what is was , and he swallowed it earlier than i could see what it used to be , it gave the impression of a typical sized peanut butter cup , however i have no idea. (note- he is 15 kilos)
lately my dog was consuming one thing and i did not know what is used to be , and he swallowed it prior to i may just see what it was , it gave the impression of a typical sized peanut butter cup , but i do not know. (note- he's 15 kilos)...General Dog Discussions : What happens if my dog ate a reeses peanutbutter cup?...